Easy Broccoli Cheddar Frittata
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into florets
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup 2% milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Set it aside.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring, until it begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the broccoli to the skillet, and cook until it is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the broccoli to the skillet, and cook, stirring, until they turn bright green, about 1 minute. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and top it with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake the frittata until the eggs have set and the cheese begins to brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply