Crisp on the outside but soft and chewy on the inside - you won't believe how easy these cookies are to make and how they come together with just four simple ingredients.
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, almond flour, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Allow the dough to sit until it firms up slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Scoop and roll the dough into balls and arrange them on the prepared baking sheet. Press each dough ball down slightly with a fork. If the dough is sticking to the fork, lightly grease it with some oil. Bake the cookies until they are lightly golden around the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for at least 5 minutes before enjoying. Once cooled, store them in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 3gSugar: 10gProtein: 8g