- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup box brownie mix
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chunks
- ½ cup white chocolate chunks
- ¼ cup fudge sauce
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream with condensed milk until light and fluffy. Add the brownie box mix and whip until well combined. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the chocolate chunks and transfer the mixture into a freezer-safe dish. Drizzle over the fudge sauce and freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until completely frozen.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.