- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- **Honey Garlic Sauce**
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- To bread cauliflower, dip each florets into the beaten egg. Next, toss it in panko breadcrumbs. Arrange on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking.
- While cauliflower is baking, combine the honey, garlic, and soy sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir.
- In a small bowl, make a cornstarch slurry by whisking water together with cornstarch. Whisk the cornstarch slurry into the honey garlic mixture. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce thickens. Remove the sauce from the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- Once the cauliflower is golden and cooked to your liking, remove from the oven and drizzle with honey garlic sauce.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.