- 1 lb dried farfalle pasta, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups corn kernels
- ⅔ 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup red onion
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 lime, juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together.
- In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, corn, black beans, red pepper, cotija, cilantro, red onion and dressing.
- Serve with fresh lime wedges and more cilantro.