- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 navel oranges, sliced
Confetti Pasta Salad
- 1 lb dried farfalle pasta
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 cup deli ham
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and rinse it under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Transfer the pasta into a large bowl and stir in the red bell pepper, peas, carrots, ham, and Italian dressing.
- Serve immediately with some blueberries and orange slices or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 902mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 8gSugar: 21gProtein: 19g