- 1 frozen pie crust
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Line a 6-cup nonstick baking tin with the pie dough circles. Make sure the circles hang over slightly. If using raisins or pecans, divide them between each muffin cup.
- In a large bowl, whisk the brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, melted butter, vanilla and vinegar. Pour the mixture into each lined muffin cup.
- Bake the tarts until the crust is golden and the filling has formed a crust and is just set, about 17 to 20 minutes. Be sure to allow the tarts to cool completely before enjoying.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.