- 2 rolls store-bought cinnamon roll dough, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 apple, cored and diced
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Icing from store-bought cinnamon roll dough
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a bundt pan. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the diced cinnamon roll dough, apples and pecans. Set it aside. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Pour the egg mixture over the cinnamon roll mixture and mix well. Transfer it to the bundt pan. Bake, covered with aluminum foil for about 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake until golden brown and dough is cooked through, approximately 15 to 25 minutes. While the strata is cooling, whisk together the glaze ingredients. Once the strata is completely cool, remove from bundt pan and drizzle with the glaze.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.