- 1 bread, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 cups milk
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon until they are well combined.
- Place bread cubes in a large zipper bag. Pour egg mixture over bread and mix until all of the bread is well coated. Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Scoop bread mixture into a well greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins are set and golden on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk powdered sugar, milk and maple syrup. Drizzle mixture over muffins.
- Serve immediately.