- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ poblano pepper, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 tbsp roasted chipotle garlic seasoning, divided
- 1 8oz striploin steak
- 2 large eggs
- ½ lime, cut into wedges for serving
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, for serving
- Heat the oil on the griddle over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and cook, covered, until the become fork tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir the potatoes frequently.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, poblano pepper, corn kernels, and 1 tablespoon Roasted Chipotle Garlic Seasoning and continue to cook, stirring, for another 6 to 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, season the steak with the remaining Roasted Chipotle Garlic Seasoning. Place it on the griddle and cook, flipping once, until the steak has reached your desired doneness. For medium-rare, cook until it reaches 135°F on a meat thermometer. Remove the steak and let it rest for 2 to 3 minutes. Slice it thinly.
- Gently crack an egg into each of two silicone egg rings. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- To assemble the bowls, add a heaping spoonful of hash and top it with sliced steak and a fried egg. Serve each with a lime wedge and fresh cilantro.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 807Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 276mgSodium: 375mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 12gSugar: 16gProtein: 45g