- 3 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the zucchini slices and chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and season liberally with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is almost cooked through. Top with tomato sauce and cheese and return to oven for another 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F. Garnish with chopped fresh basil.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.