If you're stuck in a dinner rut, then look look no further than this quick, easy, and delicious Chicken & Asparagus Stir-Fry. It's loaded with flavor but made with simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry and comes together in just 15 minutes.
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups asparagus
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch. Set it aside.
- In a large nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until it is no longer pink and begins to brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Add the asparagus to the skillet and continue to cook, stirring often, until it is bright green, about 1 to 2 minutes. Pour the sauce into the skillet and cook, stirring, until the sauce has thickened and the asparagus is cooked to your liking, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the sesame seeds or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 1065mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 22g