- 2 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 24 pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until it is light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until everything is well combined. Beat in half of the flour mixture at a time until the wet and dry ingredients are combined. Fold in the chopped pecans.
- Scoop and roll the cookie dough into balls and place them on the baking sheet. Top each cookie with a pecan half. Bake the cookies until they are lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before enjoying.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 327Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 274mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g