- 1 ball pizza dough
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the pizza dough ball in half. Roll each half of the dough into a log. Cut the pizza dough into 1-inch pieces. Working one piece at a time, flatten the dough out into a disc. Place a piece of mozzarella into the center of the dough. Fold the sides of the pizza dough to cover the cheese. Roll the dough into a small ball. Repeat until all of the dough pieces have been filled with the cheese. Arrange the dough balls on the baking sheet in the shape of a pine tree. Shape the final dough ball into the shape of a star using your hands or a cookie cutter. Place the star at the top of the tree.
- Bake until it is golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- While the tree is baking, in a small bowl, combine the butter, Parmesan cheese, parsley, basil, and garlic powder.
- Serve the tree immediately brushed with the melted butter.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g