- ½ lb lean ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook, breaking it up with the side of a spoon, until it’s no longer pink. Add garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce and Italian seasoning and bring the mixture to a simmer. Turn off the heat.
- Spread the ricotta cheese over the top of the skillet. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden. Garnish with fresh basil and serve with garlic bread.