Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 celery rib, diced
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Using a fork, carefully pierce the skin of the sweet potatoes all over. Rub with the oil and season with salt to taste. Place on a nonstick baking sheet and bake until they are fork tender, for approximately 1 hour. Allow them to cool slightly before handling.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and using a fork, fluff the insides of the potato. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken and hot sauce. Stuff the potatoes with the buffalo chicken mixture and top with the celery and crumbled blue cheese. Bake until chicken is hot and blue cheese has softened, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply