These sweet Blueberry Tarts are a quick, easy, and delicious way to celebrate blueberry season. Serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a perfect summer treat.
- 12 store bought mini tart shells
- 2 cups blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Arrange the tart shells on a baking sheet. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, add the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix until the blueberries are evenly coated. Fill the tart shells with the blueberry mixture.
- Bake the tarts until the blueberries have released their juices and the crust is golden, about 22 to 25 minutes.
- Allow the tarts to cool slightly before serving or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g