This delicious Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of summer baking season as it's just bursting with blueberry goodness. Enjoy it for breakfast or as a sweet snack.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with butter. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together two cups of all-purpose flour, the baking powder, and salt. Set it aside.
- In another bowl, using an electric mixer, cream the butter. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients and beat until just smooth. Do not overmix. Add the mashed bananas and mix until just combined.
- In a small bowl, toss the blueberries in one tablespoon of flour. Gently fold the blueberries into the batter. Transfer the batter to the loaf pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Allow the banana bread to cool for at least ten minutes before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 391Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 323mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 6g