Blackberry Baked Brie
- 1 cup blackberries, reserving a few for garnish
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 1 8-oz brie
- ¼ cup pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Remove the top rind of the brie and set aside. Place the base of the brie on the baking sheet and bake at 350ºF for 8 to 10 minutes, or until hot and slightly bubbly.
- While the brie is baking, in a small saucepan, add the blackberries, lemon juice, honey and rosemary over medium heat. Cook until the blackberries break down and the sauce thickens, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once the brie begins to melt, transfer it to a serving dish and top with the blackberry mixture. Garnish with the pecans, whole blackberries and rosemary sprigs.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply