These incredible cookies are soft, chewy, and bursting with chocolate, coffee, and Irish Cream flavor. They are the perfect cookie for the adults!
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 tbsp Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, instant espresso powder, baking soda, and salt. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, cream the butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar until it is light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix until they are fully incorporated. Mix in the Irish cream and vanilla extract.
- Add half of the dry ingredients and mix until the flour is incorporated. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until the dough is firm, about 1 to 2 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop the dough and roll it into a ball, flattening each cookie slightly before arranging it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies until they are lightly golden, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle each cookie with a little bit of flaked sea salt and allow them to cool slightly before enjoying.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 327mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g