- 1 frozen pie crust
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium bowl, or measuring cup whisk the eggs and cream. Stir in the ranch seasoning. Set it aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the bacon. Cook the bacon, stirring occasionally, until it is crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
- Drain any excess oil from the pan and add the broccoli. Cook the broccoli until it is bright green, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer the broccoli and the bacon into the premade pie shell. Pour over the egg mixture and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the eggs have set and the crust is golden, 30 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.