- 1 package fresh cheese tortellini
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 tsp Greek seasoning
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combined cooled tortellini with the remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.