- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup butter, chilled
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, baking powder, and sugar. Pulse 4 to 5 times to ensure the dry ingredients are well-combined.
- Add the cold butter and pulse 8 to 10 times or until the mixture resembles very coarse crumbs. With the food processor running, add the buttermilk. Mix just until a dough forms.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the dough onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately, hot from the oven, or store at room temperature for up to 3 days.