These incredible cookies are sweet, satisfying, and bursting with tangy raspberry flavor. They also happen to be gluten-free, dairy-free, and egg-free.
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp water
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Set it aside.In another large bowl, whisk together the ground flaxseed and water. Let it sit for 3 to 5 minutes. Once the flax mixture has thickened, stir in the agave, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Gently fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet to form 12 cookies. Using a fork, flatten them slightly.
- Bake until the cookies are lightly golden, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g