Chinese Fried Quinoa
- 2-3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 eggs (optional)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha (optional)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large wok or fying pan, heat sesame oil over high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cooking, stirring frequently, until translucent.
- Add carrots and peas and cook for 2 or 3 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Push veggies over to one side of the pan and on the other side of the pan, scramble two eggs.
- Combine the veggies and eggs and stir in cooked quinoa.
- Add soy sauce and sriracha.
- Finish with green onions.