Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
For step-by-step video instructions CLICK HERE
- Smoked Salmon Benedict
- 1 French croissant
- 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese with chives
- 3-4 slices smoked salmon
- 2 poached eggs How to poach an egg
- 2 tbsp Hollandaise sauce How to make Hollandaise sauce
- chopped fresh dill
- Cut croissant in half.
- Place one half, cut-side-up, on a plate.
- Spread cut-side with whipped cream cheese.
- Top with slices of smoked salmon and two poached eggs.
- In a small bowl, mix Hollandaise sauce with freshly chopped dill.
- Smother the eggs with the Hollandaise mixture.
- Serve immediately.