Spicy Eggs Benedict
For step-by-step video instructions CLICK HERE
- 1 cheddar cheese biscuit (jalapeño cornbread would work well too.)
- 2 slices strip bacon, cooked
- ¼ cup pickled jalapenos
- 2 poached eggs How to poach an egg
- 2 tbsp Hollandaise sauce How to make Hollandaise sauce
- dash of hot sauce
- Cut the biscuit in half.
- Place each biscuit, cut-side-up, on a plate.
- Top each half with a strip of bacon, some pickled jalapeños and a poached egg.
- In a small bowl, mix the Hollandaise sauce with a splash of hot sauce.
- Smother the eggs in the Hollandaise mixture.
- Serve immediately.