Steak & Eggs Benedict
For step-by-step video instructions CLICK HERE
- 1 ciabatta bun (or any crusty bun will do)
- 1 tbsp butter
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1 New York striploin, grilled to medium rare (any leftover beef will work)
- 2 poached eggs How to poach an egg
- 2 tbsp Hollandaise sauce How to make Hollandaise sauce
- 1 tbsp steak sauce
- Cut bun in half.
- Spread butter on each half and sprinkle light with garlic powder.
- Broil for about a minute or until the top gets golden.
- Thinly slice the steak or whatever beef you're using.
- Place the thin slices over the garlic toast.
- Top each half with a poached egg.
- Smother the eggs in Hollandaise sauce.
- Drizzle with steak sauce and serve immediately.