This sweet snack captures all the deliciousness of a cinnamon roll without all the guilt. It's completely addictive and best enjoyed with a tall glass of milk! For step-by-step video instructions CLICK HERE
- 6-8 cups popcorn
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup salted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- Add pecans to popcorn and mix. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Heat until slightly thickened.
- Pour mixture over popcorn, replace lid and shake until popcorn is coated.
- Spread popcorn onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Use a double boiler to melt white chocolate chips.
- Drizzle white chocolate over popcorn. Allow to cool completely