Hawaiian Breakfast Pita
- 1 tsp oil
- ¼ cup ham, finely diced
- ¼ cup pineapple, finely diced
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup spinach (optional)
- ½ whole wheat pita
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Sauté ham and pineapple until pineapple begins to caramelize; about 4-5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to frying pan. Scramble.
- Once eggs begin to set, add spinach and mozzarella cheese. Cook for an additional minute.
- Stuff pita with eggs.