Veggie One Pot Pasta
- 1lb linguine
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 cup snow peas, halved
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (optional)
- In a large Dutch oven or soup pot combine linguine, broth, milk, garlic and olive oil.
- Heat over medium high until liquid starts to bubble.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. You want to give the linguine a head start.
- After 5 minutes, add broccoli, asparagus, snow peas, salt and pepper.
- Stir, cover and simmer for another 8-10 minutes or until all of the liquid has been absorbed and veggies are fully cooked.
- *Be sure to stir the pasta every two minutes or so because it loves to stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.